Send notifications to Microsoft Teams channels.
Incoming Webhook allows any external apps to share content in Teams channels. To add an Incoming Webhook to a Teams channel:
- Go to the channel where you want to add the webhook and select "•••" (More Options) from the top navigation bar;
- Select Connectors from the dropdown menu;
- Search for Incoming Webhook and select Add.
You can read more about incoming webhooks on the official Microsoft Teams documentation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/platform/webhooks-and-connectors/how-to/add-incoming-webhook
- Navigate to Settings → Notifications Channels;
- Click Configure in the Microsoft Teams channel to open the configuration screen;
- Paste the incoming webhook url generated by Microsoft Teams.
Remember to click "Save" after any change in the channel settings.
If you want to disable the channel click "Disconnect" and confirm your choise.