Comment on page
Inspector pricing was designed for transparency and scalability.
Inspector offers a scalable, pay-as-you-grow plan model, which means you'll never have to over-provision resources while building your application. We offer four base plans:
Enterprise, as well as an additional customizable option.
Inspector charges on three factors:
- Transactions: Number of execution cycles in your application;
- Users: Colleagues or collaborators who access your account;
- Notification Channels: Number of delivery channels for alerts and notification for each application.
Inspector applies billing plans at the Organization level. You can connect unlimited applications under one Organization.
We offer four plan options, summarized below:
Normally, when your account reaches the maximum number of transactions included in your current subscription plan, it will be blocked until the end of the current monthly cycle.
usage-based-billingyou can keep your monitoring system on for a small fee only for transactions monitored beyond quotas.
You can also think of
usage-based-billingas a way to have a smoother transition to higher subscription plans.
For paid plans, additional fees apply for usage beyond quotas:
- 3€ per additional 50,000 transactions.
If your organization exceeds the highest quota included in the Enterprise plan, it must be moved to a dedicated cluster. You should contact our technical support at [email protected] to get a price estimate based on the amount of transactions expected to be monitored for your Organization.
We don't charge any extra fee for a dedicated cluster, it's only a function of the amount of the monthly transactions.
A dedicated cluster is required to manage large amounts of data and provides many benefits:
- Scalability & Performance - Continue to deliver metrics and alerts to your collaborators in real-time without any additional effort, using our platform at scale.
- Data isolation - Your data will be stored in a database completely separate from the data of other companies. This ensures better compliance with the most stringent regulations and high performance in the processing of monitoring metrics.
- Fully managed - No technical effort is required by your side. Free your team to focus on your business' core competencies instead of spend time installing and configuring complex tools in your infrastructure. Inspector easily scale with your needs and it's always ready to provide you with fast and effective technical support.